7.5 Ways This Los Angeles Brand Consultant Supports You
The people have spoken. They like lists. Specifically, numbered lists. Who knew?
So, without further ado, here’s a short list summarizing how I give my clients a leg up over their competitors.
What does a brand consultant do?
- Accelerates your near-term growth while building future, leverage-able equity
- Facilitates greater team understandings of what branding really is, bridges silos and engages all stakeholders by demonstrating how the brand applies to all departments from sales to operations to HR (recruitment, retention, engagement)
- Helps you communicate and lead by reducing your vision from the abstract to the concrete and operational
- Brings greater clarity and focus, as well as objectivity and fresh energy to your business development initiatives
- Defines your values, differentiators and benefits in a way that resonates with prospects
- Draws out from your core values the emotional benefits, experiential benefits and self-expressive benefits that invite greater connection, greater leads, greater market share
- Increases efficiency by creating greater organizational alignment and increases marketing efficiency by identifying a more robust set of strategic communications criteria
7.5 Lastly, only lastly, tends to the superficial, making you look, sound and perform like the creative marketing force you want to be
The image above: a recent branding and website example
One of my all-time favorite things to do is leverage the principles of big business branding on behalf of the smaller business. It’s not that I don’t have valuable things to say to Coke and GE; it’s just that I’m not as passionate about it. I’m relational. I like to connect with people in a way that makes a concrete impact on their lives and businesses. (Visit the live website of white-glove relocation and home organization specialist Orgodomo™.)
To brand or not to brand? That is NOT the question.
You already have a brand. The question is whether that brand sits atop the right position; the question is whether your brand fully leverages who you are in light of what your best prospects need to hear from you. Message-centric branding™ offers you a more practical approach to increasing performance across the board. If you’re ready to look beneath the surface of logos and pretty websites and find out what genuine brand strategy can do for you… I know just the right guy: me. (Operator standing by.)